Communication Technologies, Inc. offers complete telephone headset repairs for all major brands. We service Plantronics telephone headsets, Jabra/GN Netcom telephone headsets and VXI telephone headsets. Our service facility is equipped with state of the art technology and staffed by highly experienced technicians familiar with all problems areas - Non-repairable telephone headsets average less than 1%. We have a significant inventory of new and used replacement parts - ensuring fast turnaround times. Your telephone headsets will undergo the following series of inspections, tests and reconditioning prior to shipping:
• Physical inspection of the telephone headset and cords (check for exposed wires, cracked quick disconnects etc.).
• Test, analyze and reset transmit and receive circuits to factory specifications.
• Test amplifier switch
• Clean and buff all connector pins to ensure proper conductivity.
• Clean, sanitize and polish complete headset.
• Replace ear cushions, wind screens or voice tubes (Optional at customers request)
• Bench test telephone headsets to ensure all components conform to factory specifications.
• Final QA inspection
Prices for our telephone headset repairs (listed below) are 20% to 60% less than the competition! Communication Technologies, Inc. offers 5-7 days in-shop turn-around on telephone headset repairs. Each repaired telephone headset comes with a full 90 days parts and labor warranty.
HEADSET REPAIR PRICE SCHEDULE
Manufacture Complete Unit Top Only Amplifier Base Only
Plantronics $21.50 $16.50 $16.50
GN Netcom $21.50 $16.50 $16.50
VXI $21.50 $16.50 $16.50
Prices do not include consumables. (Ear Cushions, ear tips, voice tubes, wind screens etc.)
For a limited time we are offering a special "Get one free" headset repair. Send us 10 headsets for repair and only pay for 9
1) Consumables, such as new ear cushions, voice tubes, windscreens, will be replaced at customer option. Please print Customer Instructions Form (click on link at bottom of page) and check appropriate boxes.
2) Package your telephone headsets in sturdy cardboard boxes for shipment and thoroughly seal with shipping tape. (Recycle copier boxes - they make excellent shipping boxes.) Complete Customer Instructions form and include in shipment.
Send your telephone headsets for repair to:
Communication Technologies, Inc.
2008 South 146th Circle
Omaha, NE 68144